Swim Meet Schedule
All home meets hosted by the Greatwood Geysers are held at Rec. Center #1 located at 7225 Greatwood Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77479.
- Parking is permitted along Greatwood Parkway on both sides.
- There will be signs out on the streets indicating areas where parking is not permitted. This includes surrounding neighborhood section streets (especially not in front of residences) or within 20 feet of an intersection/stop sign.
- Overflow parking is at Dickinson Elementary. Follow the sidewalk and there is a tunnel that goes under the bridge for safer street crossing.
Check back here for updates on away meet locations/addresses.
SWIM MEET SCHEDULE
Our swim meet schedule is as follows:
June 5, 2017 - Swim Meet away vs. Pecan Grove Piranhas
June 12, 2017 - Swim Meet away vs. Sugar Land Sharks
June 19, 2017 - Swim Meet @ home vs. New Territory Tarpons
June 26, 2017 - Swim Meet away vs. Sweetwater Surfers
July 3, 2017 Swim Meet @ home vs. New Territory Torpedos
July 4, 2017 - Independence Day Holiday - no practice
July 7, 2017 Meet of Champions
July 11, 2017 All-Stars Swim Meet
**MEET OF CHAMPIONS**
- The meet is split into 2 sessions: 10 & Under and 11 & Up. Check your email closer to that date for more specifics on times.
- All swimmers should plan on attending their age-group specific session
- Meet will be seeded by time (heats will consist of like "time" swimmers)
- Meet will be a timed final (no "finals" the next day)
- Swimmers will received awards for places 1 through 16 in each event
- Each team may enter ONE relay
- Swimmers may swim all events, where applicable (swimmer must have a time in each event they plan to swim in from a previous current season meet)
- Top finisher automatically advances to the ALL STAR MEET
** ALL STARS | LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP **
The top finisher from each event, at each of the League Divisional Meet of Champions (6 meets), will automatically advance to the All Star Meet. The next 10 times fastest times from across the League will be "CALLED UP" to participate at the 2017 SHRSL All Star Meet.
MEET OF CHAMPIONS and ALL-STAR MEETS