Developmental Lesson Registration is now open!
Important Practice Information
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR OUR 2022 SEASON
- Please arrive with your child ready to swim 5 minutes before your designated practice time.
- There will not be drylands this season.
- Coaches will be in physical contact with your kids (especially the young ones) in order to help them with their strokes.
- Coaches are NOT required to wear masks.
- Parents are not allowed on deck or in the pool area at any time. Parents can sit on the outside of the gate, anywhere around the perimeter (bring your own chair) or wait in their vehicle.
- Swimmers may not use the restrooms unless it’s an emergency – have your kids use the restroom before practice.
- Please bring your swimmer prepared to swim with the following items:
- Swimcap (optional)
- A clearly marked water bottle
- Swimmers may not change at the pool – have your kids dressed in their swimsuits.
- All parents or responsible party of 10 and under swimmers must remain at the pool for the entire duration of your child's practice.
- If a 10 and under is riding their bike to practice, they have to have a parent or responsible party with them so, that person can keep their cell phone/bag/towel/personal items or they can hang them on their bike.
- Swimmers 11&Up can bring their pool bags with equipment inside the gate.
- Cell phones are not to be accessed during practice.
- Team photographers will be allowed in the pool area.